We are looking for videographers interested in shooting female bodybuilders.
Our videos are about female bodybuilders posing and working out.
We are not interested in fitness athletes. We are only interested in muscular women.
You do not need to be a professional videographer, but if you are a pro it would be even better.
We are based in Italy, but we are looking for videographers from all over the world.
That means if you are from the USA, Brazil, Russia, Australia or Bulgaria we would love to work with you,
because you will have the chance to shoot female bodybuilders in your native country.
The qualities we are looking for in our videographers are as follows: honesty, a good video camera and a
passion for this kind of work. We will pay you, the model and your
travel costs (if you have to travel). If you are interested in working with us please fill out the form below
and we will get back to you promptly.
- The athlete has to sign the model release before shooting and not after the shoot.
- Music is not allowed. We cannot sell videos that contain music because of the cost and difficult legal issues to acquire the rights for use.
If there is a radio on or tv on in the background you cannot shoot, therefore gyms that play music are not suitable for video recording..
- No other persons should appear in the video. The only person in the video will be the female bodybuilder.
If you want another person in the video we have to get a model release for him/her too..
- I received many videos where the cameraman is constantly moving (up-down, back-ahead). He uses the camera as a paintbrush and when you
watch the video it seems like it is on a boat rocking back and forth. This not the right technique. You should use the videocamera as a
cannon to point at her: she has to move, not you! Your shot is to be steady as possible, when she changes muscles you will change frame.
She will lead you. You do not have to move the camera going everywhere you want. To understand this point better, when you watch
a movie on a TV. Do they frantically move the camera very often?
- Wherever you are make sure your camera is white balanced.
- If possible try to shoot outdoors.
- You cannot use a tripod because you have to be ready to change position when the athlete changes her poses.
- The athlete should not wear clothes that hide her physique, like T-shirts or long pants.
- Avoid shooting in a hotel room. You may only shoot in hotel room if you do not have another place available.
- Take at least 10 pictures for any video. We consider a video to be one with a run time of 30 minutes. All the pictures have to be
taken in different poses: do not make 10 pictures all in the same pose.
- Take the pictures first rather than after the video shoot, as the girls will be tired.
- Take one pic of only her face.
- Stay very close to the model, do not be more than 4 yards (2 meters) from her.
- Do not zoom. Zoom is not allowed. If you are far from the model and you want to zoom follow this procedure: turn your camera off, go
near the model framing the part you wanted to zoom and now turn the camera on.
- Always keep the camera low. At most one meter (foot high) from the ground. The shooting has to go from low to high.
- Do not leave empty space over the head of the model or to her sides: the model has to fill in the frame. For example we consider
this a good frame/shot because
the athlete fill in the frame. This one is
not considered good because you can see lots of empty space all around the model. The rule is that the model has to fill in ALL the
space available in camera.
- The athlete can talk during the video: the more she talks the better is. She can explain what kind of exercise it is, if she likes it, if
she usually does it, ....
- do not make the video with an outfit and photos with another one. Photos will introduce/represent the video so they have to be taken with the
same features (outfit, environment, poses, ...) of the video. We will use the photos as a free preview of the movie, so if they are not in tune with
the video we could have problems with our customers.
- Make sure the girl has good make up, red lipstick and good hair. If she does not wear make up, kindly ask her.
- if you shoot two 30 minute videos be sure she changes clothes, so we can have 2 videos with 2 differents outfits. Ask her in advance to
bring with her several outfits/bikinis
Please do not consider such guidelines as suggestions because they are rules. If you do not follow the first 4 points we cannot sell the video.
Do not make such mistakes
The bodybuilder is situated at the center of the image, but there is a lot of space around her. That is wrong. Customers of this website are not interested
in environments: they need to watch close-up muscles. Please do not leave air around the bodybuilder. The athlete has to fill in all the frame.
A source light is in front of you: that means the video will be dark. Light has to be always at your back. Do not keep light in front of you!
The videographer is shooting her legs, but the position of the camera is wrong. You can see that the camera is placed at the top shooting the bottom.
That is wrong because the right position is the opposite. The camera should be very near the ground (at the bottom) and should shoot looking at the top,
because the athlete will seem more tall and authorative.
The bodybuilder does not have to wear dresses that can cover her muscles like a t-shirt or long pants.
Users that buy our videos want to watch muscles. Even if your shooting is focused on the upper body, do not allow
long pants: we need short pants, so our customers can admire quadriceps, hamstrings, calves,...